Planning to Launch Your Own Start-Up? India Is in its Best Ever Phase Of Start-Up Ecosystem And The Economic Environment Is Favouring the Aspiring Minds. The Primary Objective of Start-up India is the Promotion of Start-ups, Generation of Employment and Wealth Creation.
Starting a Business in India Takes 10 To 15 Days, Depending on Whether You Choose a Private Limited Company, One-Person Company (OPC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Partnership.
Eligibility Criteria for Startup Recognition:
- The start-up must be Private Company, LLP or Partnership Firm.
- Turnover should be less than INR 100 Crores in any of the previous financial years
- The business must be involved in a new product or service.
Latest questions and answers
The government has rolled out a Startup India scheme for the growth of businesses by promoting innovations.
The DIPP registration comes with many benefits that startups can leverage by registering a business entity under the StartUp India scheme.
- Tax Exemption
- Angel Tax Exemption
- Self Certification
- Rebate in Trademark and Patent Application fees
- Government Tenders
- Fund of Funds for Startups
- Faster Exit
Only Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership and Registered Partnership Firm are eligible to apply for a StartUp Recognition certificate.
Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion which grants the certificate of recognition to Startups based on satisfaction of specific conditions.
After registration you can connect to other Startups, investors or incubators on the Startup India portal under the Tab – ECOSYSTEM or you can connect by login into your account
Save Your Time
10+ Years Experience
Start-up Funding Options in India
- Go for Crowd Funding
- Consider Self-Funding
- Get in Touch with the Venture Capitalists
- Try Angel Investment
Private Limited Company
Company Registration by StartupAhmedabad.com
- Easy Transferability of Shares
- Corporate Personality
- Attracting Investment Opportunities
- Ease of Procurement of Funds
Limited Liability Partnership
LLP Registration by StartupAhmedabad.com
- Lower Registration Cost
- Savings from Lower Compliance Burden
- Lower Compliance Burden
- No Requirement of Compulsory Audit
One Person Company
OPC Registration by StartupAhmedabad.com
- Single Owner
- Minimum Requirements
- Easy To Manage
- More opportunities, Limited Liability
Trademark Registration by StartupAhmedabad.com
- Exclusive Rights
- Creation of Asset
- Builds Trust and Goodwill
- Differentiates Product
- Ideas & Suggestions